Welcome to 2021. Exciting changes are affecting our Insolvency Practice industry. Hybrid discussion groups, virtual and in person are coming, so to stay connected, we encourage you to maintain your membership.
The Board has opened membership to three (3) classes this year.
- Ordinary Members – one must be a registered liquidator and or a registered trustee in bankruptcy. You have full voting rights
- Associate Members – members of the profession who intend to proceed with an application to be registered as an Insolvency Practitioner.
- Special Advisor – by invitation by the board.
Ordinary membership is still $200 plus GST per year, Associate membership is $100 plus GST per year.
If you are a potential new member, download the membership form and submit to us.
To renew your membership:
- Log in to your AIIP account. If you do not remember your login, please reset your password.
- Review your address and contact details.
- Pay your membership.
If you prefer, complete the renewal form and submit to us.